Be one of 12 people to join me for a week of Pilates in Siem Reap, Cambodia, the home of Angkor Wat, one of the ancient Wonders of the World. Our quaint resort, located only 10 minutes from the temples, has 6 mini bungalows, home cooked meals, multiple practice areas and only our group will be staying each night. There will be 2 people to a bungalow – so bring your partner or friend!
This retreat is more than just a vacation halfway around the world, it’s a trip to the Center of the Universe. Angkor was once the largest kingdom in south east Asia. The Temple Bayon is famous for being the Temple with 4 faces. In the highest tower (which we will be visiting) you will find yourself in the absolute center of what was the Khmer Empire, at the time considered the literal Center of the Universe.
Along with tours of the Temples, we will be doing daily Pilates classes, and two Pilates workshops focused on honing your at-home Pilates practice. The retreat center also has daily yoga classes available to our group. There will be plenty of evening time to spend time by yourself, or go explore the beauty of Siem Reap each night after dinner.
This trip is worth sharing with someone you know, and spaces will go quickly.
The cost is $1500 per person, with a non-refundable deposit of $300 to reserve your spot (unless the retreat is cancelled altogether.) The remaining payment will be due on or before 12/1/2016.
The early bird special drops the overall payment to $1400, if you make you deposit before 6/1/2016. The overall retreat spans 6 days and 5 nights, and starts on the evening of March 5th, 2017, leaving you a day and a half of travel on each end – so you only have to take five weekdays off.
• 3 one hour Pilates classes
• 3 90 min Pilates classes (one outside a temple!)
• 2 three hour Pilates workshops
• Transportation to and from the airport (in a tuk-tuk!)
• Room and Board (Shared Bungalow and 3 meals/day)
• Sunday night welcome drinks
• All access Angkor Temple Pass
• 2 Guided Tours of temples with transportation
• A group meal from Artillery Cafe (LL’s favorite restaurant in Siem Reap)
• 4 optional local yoga classes (at our retreat center)
• 1 optional local ariel yoga class (at our retreat center)
• Check in 3/5/2017 Check out 3/10/2017
• Airfare to and from Siem Reap
• Cambodian Tourist Visa (although we can help you get yours online!)
• Travel Insurance
• Tuk Tuks are about $2 a ride or more depending on where you are going
• Ariel Yoga (after your first free class)
• In Room Massages
• Plenty of shopping within walking distance
• Cooking Classes
• Night Market
Please email me if you have any questions. I can’t wait to take this trip with you!