Dive deep into your Pilates practice with Lesley Logan and walk through the temples of Angkor Wat at a quaint retreat center on a 6 day/5 night stay in Siem Reap, Cambodia, next Feb 18th through 23rd, 2018. Our resort, located only 10 minutes from the temples, has 6 mini cottages, multiple places to practice Pilates and home cooked vegetarian/vegan meals while being tucked away from the business of the city. Bring your friend or partner, because there will be 2 people in each cottage.
If you prefer to stay in a hotel in Siem Reap, there is still a spot for you! Off-site retreaters enjoy all the activities listed below. You are responsible for finding your accommodations (however, I have plenty of tips for you), tuk-tuk rides to-and-from the retreat center and, should you want to participate in the daily yoga classes, they are $7/class. Your meals, Pilates, workshops and temple tours would be included!
This retreat is more than just a vacation halfway around the world; it’s a trip to the Center of the Universe. Angkor was once the largest kingdom in southeast Asia. The Temple Bayon is famous for being the Temple with four faces. In the highest tower (which we will be visiting) you will find yourself in the absolute center of what was the Khmer Empire, at the time considered the literal Center of the Universe. Our personal tour guide truly makes the trip an experience you will not forget. Be prepared to not only see the Temples at their best time but enjoy private trips to secret spaces of Angkor (including seeing one of the only Buddhas left!) Also, don’t be surprised if you end up with pictures taken by our tour guide. She has an eye for the best pics for you to remember your trip.
Along with tours of the Temples, we will be doing daily Pilates classes, and two Pilates workshops focused on honing your at-home Pilates practice. The retreat center also has regular yoga classes available to our group. There will be plenty of evening time to spend time by yourself or explore the beauty of Siem Reap each night after dinner.
There is space for 24 guests in the Pilates shalas, 12 of which can stay on site. The other 12 can stay off-site at hotels nearby.
• 6 one-hour Pilates classes (one outside a pagoda!)
• 2 three hour Pilates workshops
• Transportation to and from the airport (in a tuk-tuk!)
• Room – on-site guests only (Shared cottage)
• Food – vegetarian/vegan – 3 meals/day
• Sunday night welcome dinner
• 3 day all access Angkor Temple Pass
• 2 Guided Tours of temples with air-conditioned transportation
• A group meal at Artillery or Vibe Cafe (LL’s favorite 2 restaurants in Siem Reap)
• 4 optional local yoga classes for on-site guests at our retreat center. Off-site guests can join for $6/class.
• 1 optional local ariel yoga class at our retreat center. Off-site guests can join for $10/class.
• Check in 2/18/2018, Check out 2/23/2018
COST DOES NOT INCLUDE:
• Airfare to and from Siem Reap
• Cambodian Tourist Visa (although we can help you get yours online!)
• Travel Insurance
• Off-site guest hotel accommodations
• Tuk Tuks are about $2-3 a ride or more depending on where you are going
• Ariel Yoga
• In Room Massages
• Plenty of shopping within walking distance
• Cooking Classes
• Night Market
ON SITE COST: The cost is $1500 per person, with a non-refundable deposit of $300 to reserve your spot (unless the retreat is canceled altogether.) The remaining payment will be due on or before 12/15/2017. The overall retreat spans six days and five nights, and starts on the evening of February 18th, 2018, leaving you a day and a half of travel on each end – so you only have to take five weekdays off.
OFF SITE COST: The cost is $1200 per person, with a non-refundable deposit of $300 to reserve your spot (unless the retreat is canceled altogether.) The remaining payment will due on or before 12/15/2017. The overall retreat spans six days and five nights, and starts on the evening of February 18th, 2018, leaving you a day and a half of travel on each end – so you only have to take five weekdays off.
This trip is worth sharing with someone you know, and spaces will go quickly.
Please email me if you have any questions. I can’t wait to take this trip with you!