As someone who hits over 100,000 miles in air travel a year I’ve got some go-to tips on what to pack when I travel and when I go on a retreat! I’m often asked what I bring and my favorite things to pack. So, to help you pack for your retreat I’ve got my go-to items you can’t leave home without!
- Away Suitcase: I’m not an affiliate for them but oh I wish I was! I pack everything in my suitcase (the international carry on size) for every trip no matter how long it is. I promise you it’s worth every penny and you’ll fit more in there than you thought possible.
- Carbon38 Takara Leggings: I never fly without a pair. I am an ambassador for them and that is a bonus for you! Use my code LESLEYLOGAN25 to save on your pairs. They roll up super small, they allow me to look put together no matter what time I roll in. And, I can teach, workout, tour, or go out to dinner in them!
- External Chargers: Luckily my AWAY suitcase came with one. But, I always make sure it’s charged and ready to go. This way I can work on my flights, listen to music, podcasts and charge my phone no matter where I am outside on my retreat.
- Organic Sunscreen: you got to protect your skin! And, it’s so important to use one that is organic and doesn’t put metals and other parabens in your body!
- Bug Spray and balm for when I get bit. Seriously, bugs LOVE ME! no matter how much B12 I take before I go, no matter how much I spray on me I’m going to get bit. They find the one spot I miss just like the sun does. So, I never leave home without it and then something for when the inevitable happens.
- Primal Kitchen Chocolate Collagen: seriously this stuff has saved my hunger pains. I am not able to eat much on planes so I drink lots of coffee and add chocolate collagen to it!
- An Open Mind: when you get out on a retreat it’s amazing what you can learn and experience when you get out of your routine. I really love to remind myself to BE where I am. You will have so much fun when you just allow yourself to be present.
I could go on and on! Every retreat does have a few specific things that I love to make sure I have. But, those are my go to’s, my never leave for a retreat or trip without, and they are all things you can have too!
What are your favorite things to travel with?